Friday, May 6, 2011

Creating a Gift Basket

I wanted to share with you how I came up with my gift basket. I wanted something different in my shop. I have been disappointed that my hand crocheted towels and body wash scrubs haven't been selling. Because I really like them. They are 100% cotton and are really nice to use. Besides I wasn't crazy about using the netting body wash scrub. My cotton ones really hold the water and soap. Well - I going off on a side track.

Then since Mother's Day is coming - I thought about what would I like. My friend always says she likes to soak in her tub. Another friend likes going to the spa. And several of my friends have baskets in their bathroom to hold their bath items. A light bulb went off. Why not a gift basket with my towel, wash cloths, and body was scrub. So that is what I created. I went to my favorite craft store for the basket and candle. Of course, the cotton yarn. Then to another store for the body wash. Netting, ribbon. Then I came home and made up the basket. Even if I say so myself, I really liked the way it came out.

The basket has a handle for later use, 2 wash cloths, a hand towel, body wash scrub, candle, and body wash. What more could you want for a nice soak in the tub?

Check it out.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/73587836/bath-and-beauty-gift-basket

1 comment:

  1. I like it! Like I commented on the team forum, I think the colors are so pretty and feminine. Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete